District 99 Education Foundation provides independent financial assistance for District 99 students and staff in support of innovative curriculum and technologies that fall outside of traditional public funding.
District 99 Education Foundation was founded in 1994 as a vehicle for alumni, parents, educators and the community to support the continued excellence of the educational curriculum provided to the students and faculty within Community High School District 99.
* Developing enrichment programs to address student needs.
* Promoting community awareness of educational challenges and solutions
* Supporting the professional growth of our teachers
* Fostering the development of alumni relations
* Supplying capital for creative ideas and programs
* Facilitating school/community partnerships
District 99 Education Foundation * 630-795-7115 * 2017 © All rights reserved
A grant for the Science Department